Do you want to use your technical savvy to secure an efficient production, your people skills to motivate high-performing employees and your business acumen to maintain financial solidity? If so, this just might be the role for you!
We want you to set the direction for our high-performance teams and help attain the objectives at our production site here in Molde, Norway. As Factory Manager you will have the overall responsibility for managing the organization according to strategies, budgets, and main targets, in accordance with our common values, policies and guidelines.
You will have an important role in the development of the organization to ensure continuous development and improved efficiency. You will also be our spokesperson towards clients and in negotiations with suppliers.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- It all starts with the people; the development of a superior workforce is key
- Make sure we meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating correct actions
- Maintain service level by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems and recommending system improvements.
- Review performance data (financial and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity and activity levels
Desired qualifications and experience
- Master or bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering
- Human resource management, including organizational change
- Knowledge of business and management practices in production organization
- Experience from strategic planning
- Profit and loss management
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- As a manager, you need to be independent, pro-active and have a hands-on mentality
- Strong people-skills and the ability to build and manage an organization
- Excellent communication skills
- As a colleague, you have to be a team-player, both within own organization and the Glamox group
What we offer
- This is an important and therefore exciting management position for the largest private employer in Molde
- A central role in the operation and development of the factory
- A well-run operation with skilled employees
- Competitive terms
For more information about the position please contact our recruitment advisor at Yapril; Marius Halvorsen +47 92295786.
We want you to send your CV and application in English. All candidate information will be treated with confidentiality, also towards our client in the initial phase of the process.